Another Greek "outlaw"

sigvald@duckburg.dk sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Nov 3 20:54:31 CET 2002

Hi all!

Our French friend Gilles Maurice has very recently discovered the existence of this website:
http://www.e-duckburg.org/
which is maintained by a Mr Antonios N. Basoukos. The site exists
in both English and Greek versions. Both his last name and his
choice of languages proves beyond reasonable doubt that he is GREEK.

Gilles Maurice says:
>This site steals pictures and/or informations from our sites,
>ie THE D.U.C.K.MAN, ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS ABOUT DON ROSA,
>THE LAST BALABU, and CALISOTA ONLINE

I have now seen this page, and Gilles are so absolutely right.

Normally I mostly feel flattered when people are copying stuff
from my pages, *but* after being "heavily bombed" with viruses
for a long time from somewhere in Greece I don't think this is
very funny. I even suspect this guy for being identical with the
"virus-terrorist". I therefore hope that Apostolis, Kriton and
other SERIOUS Greeks at DCML within reasonable time, will do the
necessary research in order to determine if this "WEB-thief" is
identical with the "virus-terrorist" or not.

Sigvald :-)