Some OT reflections

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Mon Nov 4 23:29:42 CET 2002

hi all!
I have with great interest (actually) been following the discussions. I
guess I find it interesting because people show so much more of themselves
when it gets a bit more intensive like now.

However, I find that I don't like the tone of some of the latest postings
at all. Is it really *that* side of yourselves you want to show? I'm not
directing this to anyone in particular now, I just wanted to say, that I
find the nagging, complaining, almost ordering, and so on, tone of the
mails rather bad. It's not fun to read mails where you almost drive
someone off the list. Is that what you want?
In case you are dissatisfied with the writings of a person, please let it
be known politely, and why not in a personal email?

There can be no nice result of what is being said now. use politeness, and
kindness. We share an interest, and apart from that interest, we are
extremely different. (which is pretty fun!). Accept that!

I don't say much on this list, but I read almost every digest, and find
them fun. And I often wonder what people there are behind the messages.
Some of you I know better than other, but... well, I don't know what I
want to say here. better stop then!

I will just add one more thing: KVACK!

--
/Theresa