The size of Duckburg

www www at backup.dht.dk
Fri Nov 8 14:45:50 CET 2002

Hi all!

A few years ago I asked Don Rosa about the size of Duckburg. He then responded that it is a medium sized city (not a village, and not a metropolis). Some of my Scandinavian Donaldist-friends then told me that a medium sized city by US-standards (which they assumed Don Rosa was referring to) would mean a city at the size of Stavanger and Trondheim in Norway. Which would indicate that Duckburg has between 100.000 and 150.000 inhabitants.

However, now my friend Erik Hørthe has told me that in DD&Co #27/1967 there is a story where the number of inhabitants in Duckburg passes 10.000.

So what is correct?

Sigvald :-)