Printing plates question (Spicy Tale, Bongo on the Congo, etc.)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Nov 10 07:38:51 CET 2002

In private mail, I got the following question:

- - - - - - -

I have a few cartoon comic printing plates, and I am wondering about the
money value of these. The ones I know I have are uncle scrooge ; a spicy
tale, bongo on the congo-- Mickey Mouse; undercover mountie, the missing
merchant man-- Donald Duck; jungle bungle, the lost peg leg mine, and
Zorro; turnabout.

They are in fair shape, and I need to know any info you could help me with,
thank you.

Does someone here know the answer?
Please let me know, on this mailing list or in private mail.

Best wishes,

--- Daniël

"Ouch! More automation!"
(Which Barks story?)