Urgent Request

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Nov 10 12:03:20 CET 2002

Help********
Dear Sigvald:
                   I find that message with variants (names, country, mount
of money) every day of my life. I generally delete them. Why, you think I
would blame these greeks and his suspicious gifts???
Gee!!!!
Welcome back again to the Sigvald Zone...
dee dee dee dee dee dee
:-) jokingly...
FABIO BLANCO (the anti-off-topic- Che Guevara)

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar