New Von Drake Site !!!

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Mon Nov 11 23:46:58 CET 2002

Concerning the Von Drake site Gilles mentioned, within the Von Drake Bio,
the webauthor, speaking as Ludwig, states, "I was born to Canard and
Mallordy von Drake in the little town of Wauteurfouel, Austria."
http://vondrake.com/vondrake/index.htm

Does anyone on the list here know if this is a quote from a cartoon or
comicbook, or if this was invented by the webauthor?  I know that Ludwig is
supposed to hail from Austria, but I had never see any reference to his
parents, and the reference I have for his hometown is Vienna, Austria.

As an aside, I always like Ludwig 'cause he premiered September 24, 1961,
which is exactly one year after I did! ;-)

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com