Ludwig's umbrella!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 12 14:37:44 CET 2002

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

Since months I  don't laugh so much witn an DCML message!
It was great Stefan! :-)

I think the marriage fact wasn't pointed 'cause it's just know a lot here in
DCML (Since it came from a Don Rosa's idea), and it's just published in one
"official" Disney publication, that Donald Duck book I don't remember the
name...Am I right?

I've put my roughs from my unpublished Ludwig online:
www.inducks.hpg.com.br

Yes, it's in portuguese...and the "inducks" it's 'cause I pretend to do an
brazilian site dedicated to Inducks in the future! (It's an good idea to
popularize Inducks around the Disney brazilian creators, I assume...)

Hum...so I have an Ludwig site too! ;-))

Fernando!