ON-topic about annoying mails

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:44:37 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <sigvald at duckburg.dk>
To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: ON-topic about annoying mails

> b) As far as I know none of Barks, Rosa, Van Horn or Rota
> have ever shown Ludwig living at Donald's place.

FYI:

* Barks has only used Ludwig once, and that on a cover.
* Rosa has used him three times, out of which one is a Christmas calendar
bag. Nothing is told about where he's living in any of the stories AFAIK.
* Van Horn has not used him at all.
* Rota has used him on three covers, but not in any story.

It seems thus that those creators' opinions about Ludwig are unimportant.

Stefan