Free shot

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun Nov 17 09:52:36 CET 2002

MICHIEL:

M.J. Prior wrote:
 > Sigvald to Soeren:
 >
 >>> Apart from the rubbish above, I had hoped that you knew your
 >>> Ludwig better. He has never showed any interest in the opposite
 >>> sex as far as I know.
 >>
 >> And when did Granda Duck show a greater interest in men???

Never, I guess. However, I seem to remember a story where she was mildly
erm charmed by someone... In other words, Grandma was probably never
married. She might of course have been married in her younger days, she
might also have been the first female duck on the Moon in her younger
days, only none of those pseudo facts show in the hundreds of stories
where she appears.

Yes, there are exceptions to all that--there are always exceptions. I
once read a Brazilian story, where Gyro falls in love with a Martian.
Now, does this mean that Gyro would be cheating on her, if he at some
point took a loving glance at another girl. I just don't think so.

Søren