To Harry

M.J. Prior M.J.Prior at let.rug.nl
Tue Nov 19 18:35:39 CET 2002

Harry Fluks:

> I didn't read "Grandpa", I read "Grandma".

Didn't you notice? Every time I write a message, I make a little mistake.
See if you can spot them all! ;)

> BTW, I had no idea what you meant with the subject "Free shot".

Maybe we should take that as a typo for 'cheap shot'. I meant
'inkoppertje', but I couldn't come up with a better translation.
Well, as nobody seems to have noticed what I meant with that message,
maybe we better leave it at that. Forget about it. I made a wrong
assumption and I'm not too happy about it. End of story.

Michiel Prior.