grandma scan and grandpa duck

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 19:21:12 CET 2002

what do bill wright's Humperdink look like? I thought Don Rosa had invented
his name!!!
so, there are five versions of Grandpa Duck : Stroble's bearded grandpa just
called Grandpa Duck, the grandpa from the cartoon "No Hunting" (who is to me
an ancestor, not Donald's real grandpa), Wright's humperdink, the Humperdink
Duck in Rosa's stories and duck family tree, and the unseen Grandpa Duck in
the Barks story about the horse!!!
I think that all the grandpas except the one from no hunting should be
considered as the same person, as Don Rosa's and Scarpa's Dingus/Titus mcduck
(Fergus' scottich coal miner dad) should be considered as the same character
too...
I have to update my duck family tree page!!! :-)
Gilles
ps: about barks' grandma duck, i'll scan her tonight
i'll also scan Marie loup, Big bad wolf's girlfriend, and super ellsworth, as
i've been asked to do so...