The Dream of a Lifetime still on schedual?

Stefan Diös pyas at swipnet.se
Tue Nov 19 21:28:41 CET 2002

Sigvald wrote:

>If Don's article about this story is printed in Norway and Denmark,

This info may have come from something I wrote here earlier. As far as I
know, the small article I mentioned is not written by Don Rosa himself. If
my text implied that it was, it wasn't intentional and I'm sorry about that.

Please also remember that I didn't say I knew anything for sure about the
publication in Denmark or Norway. Then again, you might have acquired some
additional information from somewhere else, in which case you can just
ignore this message!

Stefan Dios
Malmo, Sweden