Duck family tree (here we go again!!!!) [need help from Brazil and Italy]

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 21:58:44 CET 2002

Hi!!!
according to inducks:
in B 890020 , we meet Gyro's great grandpa
in S 71333 , a look-alike beggar cousin of scrooge
in B 930046b, gloria's mother
in B 910212 , grandma's cousin
in I TL 2066-2 , a new cousin (if it's not fethry)
in I TL 2288-5 , a new cousin (if it's not sgrizzo)
in B 910264 , daisy's great aunt (by name only, i presume, but what's her
name?)
in S 73075 , a stingy scotch cousin of scrooge
in B 830141, scrooge's great uncle captain patatinhas (by name only, i
presume)
S 85215 's title is "grandfather oak", so i presume there is a relative
imost of these story hae only been published in brazil or italy. i'd want
brazilian and italian dcmailers to confirm all this, and to provide
informations and/or scans of the characters quoted if it's possible. thank
you very much!!!
Gilles