Grandma/Ludwig/House of Mouse

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Nov 20 08:11:28 CET 2002

ROB:

> If someone
> has very long hair are they CONDEMNED by natural law to wear it pinned up
> EVERY MINUTE OF THEIR LIVES???

This reminds me of Star Trek Voyager's captain Janeway, who, during the
show's first seasons had her hair in a "Grandma Duck" bun, but later wore
her hair in a looser, more becoming (though, arguably, less practical
from a military point of view) style. I would assume that nobody suggested
that they changed captain in the middle of the show!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"History repeats itself, but it does not stutter."
-----