Goofy Family Tree / Asa Duck / Silly tricks

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 23:56:03 CET 2002

Rich:
Sorry, we use to put a "s" at the end of "George" in French, but
I know that i shouldn't put it, it's just a silly mistake I often make....
about Glory-bee, I used the only picture i had of her, from a
 journal de Mickey... so the color is a bit... French :-)
About the fact that Penny and Glory-bee aren't the same, you
may be right. I didn't know the characters so much...
I left the Goofy family tree and the mouse one  to only take
care of and finish the duck one, but i'll return to them after
i finnish the Duck one, and about ophal dizzy, tessie and the
others, i'm already aware of their existence (i've made some
researches on INDUCKS), and i'm just waiting a bit...

Thank you for the informationas about Asa Duck, Simon and Harry,
i'll add him to my tree... that'd be cool if someone could provide
a scan of him :-)

About "Dirty tricks", I think it's going a bit too far, and you
should all stop, because you ALL look silly when you are sending
such messages here, and you are making all the dcmailers become
silly, and I don't want to be silly because...well... BECAUSE!!!!

Gilles Maurice   :-)