Much more terrible!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Nov 22 18:30:58 CET 2002

Rich,
Just one character is more terrible than Baby Shelby in Donald's life: the
feared Biquinho!

:-))

I think you did well classifing the main and secondary characters in the Zé
Carioca Universe.
Rubinho was saw in just one story, but I can't do an scan of him right now
(my comic with this story is in other city!)...I'll scan Soneca to you, at
least!

I saw Rosinha as Mulher-Gatinhas just once, and yes, she's not as good as
you can expect! It's the best way she find to revenge the lack of attention
of José with her. (He was enjoying to be Green Bat on that time...it's
strange, since he's so lazy during most of the time!)

This story was BEAUTIFUL drew by Paulo Borges! It's very, very close to the
super-hero style...very nice! I do have an scan of OTHER Paulo Borges story
here:
http://www.inducks.hpg.com.br//Imagens/Autografo_PauloBorges.jpg
(Rich already saw it, the guy togheter with Nestor is Paulo Borges hinself,
this story was wrote by Arthur Faria Jr).

I do not remember very weel the Arqueiro Misterioso story...!

Fernando!