Don's work in US comics...

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 25 22:04:36 CET 2002

There has been a good bit of discussion about whether or not Don's art and
stories would appear in any American Disney comics while he is negotiating
particular uses of his work in non-US venues.  Gary has done an admirable
service in reassuring us that the backlog of Rosa stories that have appeared
in other languages (as well as those by other quality creators) would give
us plenty to look forward to.

But I asked Don if I could straighten out some of the wrong assumptions
several of you are making, and since he is keeping a low profile everywhere
these days, he said that I might give it a go.