a third Douglas?! (to Lars)

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 00:17:59 CET 2002

(mainly directed to Lars Jensen)
Waitaminit!!!!
In D 7296, by Vicar (writer unknown), there apears a prospector cousin named Douglas,
 but he doesn't look at all like yours (same clothes, but with a beard!).
So, some things i've said in my last message must have been because i was thinking of
 this douglas (the douglas from the Vicar story you've been inspired from, I even
didn't know his name)
So, do you think this third (well, chronologically speaking, it's the second one)
douglas should be considered as the same one??? S. Haagerup, who provided me a scan
for this Douglas, told me he was, in his version, 1/4 cousin to Scrooge and
called "Freddy Fryseand"(Freddy Freezing-duck) , but he is listed as "Douglas" in Inducks...
could you, please, tell me what you think about all this???

Gilles