New US Disney Comics

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 10:48:43 CET 2002

Greetings

Does anybody on the list know whether the new Disney
comics will make it over here to the UK? There was
some big kerfuffle last time around, with some
dumb-bell somewhere deciding that importing US Disney
comics would spoil the sales of some puzzle magazine
for little kids. The result was that it was incredibly
difficult to find many of the later Gladstones... I
hope that they will be properly distributed this time.

Also,  I'd like to see them as cheap and as
comic-sized as possible...no more glossy overpriced
books please...and I would like to see more stuff by
Scarpa, more stuff by Wright, Gottfredson, the
unpublished Rosa work, obscure stuff by Barks...I
don't care how lousy the paper is, I just want to read
this stuff...

Best wishes

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus