Donald's Size/Wuwelak

Gerd Syllwasschy gsy at megatel.de
Thu Nov 28 10:08:41 CET 2002

About the change to upright ducks: I seem to remember I once read a
Dutch article (interview with Daan Jippes? I'm not sure) where it was
stated that this was caused by a new model sheet drawn by Al Taliaferro.
I think it was Daniël who pointed me to this information. Daniël, maybe
you remember?

Wuwela(c)k: Hey, this is really getting interesting! :-) I have to point
out one thing: The site found by Roy (about W. being a "protection
spirit of the forest") is just literally quoting Fuchs' translation, so
this shouldn't be taken as etymological evidence.

Gerd