Sigvald Groesfjeld

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Nov 28 16:51:37 CET 2002

Sigvald:

> I just wanted to be concrete. [..]
>
> Anyway it's still harming the good atmosphere here at DCML
> when some people are reacting only against my answer to
> Mads and not also against his "Rosa- criticism".

If you want to be "concrete", then write "Harry" in stead of "some people".
8-)

FYI: my mail about not killing people was an attempt to be funny. If people
think it's harming any atmosphere, I'll try to change my sense of humour.

> There MUST
> be some logic and *one law* for everybody in here.
> So if it's OK when Mads says that Rosa's views are UNTRUE,
> then other DCML-members should have the exact same right

That's completely correct. There are some basic rules about sending e-mail
in general: "don't insult unnecessary" and such. And there are DCML-specific
rules like "the subject should be related to Disney and comics". There is no
rule that says "thou shalt not define thy own canon rules".
And there is no rule either that says "thou shalt not complain about other
people's mails". 8-)

--Harry.
http://dd50.inducks.org/xindexeng.html