Donna & Mac

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sun Oct 13 19:48:53 CEST 2002

Thanks for the replies Armando & Luca.  Very helpful.

Can you tell me if Donna looked very much as she did in the cartoon (see
this link) http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/Donna-Duck.gif ?  It's good
to know that Donna was indeed thought to be two distinctly different
lady ducks in Donald's life.  Armando, can you also scan a panel or two
of that August 1951 comic strip from Al Taliaferro featuring the two
Ducks on stage with Donald so we/I can see the difference between the
Latina there and Donna, if any?  It could serve as further visual proof
that, at least in the mind of Mr. Taliaferro, Donna was definitely NOT
Daisy.

Also, Armando, I have a lot of space available on the server provided by
my new ISP, so I'd love to display whatever picture you have of Donald's
pal Mac.  In your references, is Mac only available in Black & White or
do they have a colorized version of him?

I, too, would love to see the Donna and Mac stories reproduced, as well
as many other features, such as the old Panchito and Jose Carioca
newspaper strips.

Thanks again, guys.

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com