My preface - Duco and Roy

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Thu Oct 24 19:18:04 CEST 2002

Hi all

DUCO:

>Many congratulations, both to you and, even more, to
>the Danish readers of these books. I really wish we
>Dutch had someone with your knowledge of and love for
>the Ducks who could write similar prefaces to our
>Dutch books.
Thank you very much for those words, my friend! they warm all the way down
:-)

DUCO:
>> I hope that they'll ask a guy like Roy Kooijman, who
>> has both the knowledge and love for the ducks to write
>> these kind of prefaces. I for one would look forward
>> to his prefaces anyway.
ROY

>You are too kind Duco, I honoustly don't believe I am able to write such
>nice things as Anders did/does!
Gosh, thanks again.

I'm starting to wonder if I should make translations into english of those
prefaces and post them here, for your enjoyment, if they are indeed good.
But that will be in due time. I do have just a bit of that the next days,
but not mcuh. not enough.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist