I am sorry, Apostolis!

sigvald@duckburg.dk sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri Oct 25 00:50:17 CEST 2002

Hi all!

I am very sorry if Apostolis was in any way hurt by my suspiciousness. But I was only saying what I believed Thomas Lauritsen told us between the lines in his posting about this. Anyway, I formed it as a question – I was *never* blaming my friend Apostolis for causing anything deliberately. I hope you understand that receiving 2-4 viruses from the same place every day does really irritate me. Thomas did tell us where it comes from, so what more could I do? So those of you who are experts on this, please continue your investigation so that this mess can be stopped as soon as possible.

Sigvald :-)