OT: Promethea translations

TKlein28@aol.com TKlein28 at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 13:03:59 CET 2002

Sorry to be off-topic. Just wanted to let those of you know that issue 23 of
Promethea is due out this week in the U.S., and the translations some of you
helped me with, those I could use, are on pages 10 and 11. Unfortunately, the
long list of translators I sent to the editor doesn't appear. The letters
page, where they would have been, was omitted. I'm hoping to get the
translator thanks into the collected edition of issues 19 to 24, due out next
year. Sorry, and thanks again for your help.

Todd Klein