Checkers (OT spinoff :-)

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Mon Sep 9 11:22:12 CEST 2002

FRANK

>Thanks for the clarification, Ari and Eta Beta.

Ah, since I casually get the chance of virtual meeting you around
here, I'd like to thank you, too, if, as I suspect, you're the
same guy who did that great research about "extraneous" comics
characters' appearances in Gaston Lagaffe gags, the result of
which can be seen at Pedro's heartily recommended

http://lagaffemegate.free.fr/

And it's not even way off-topic, since Mickey Mouse pops up
pretty often... we might want to index that ourselves, Harry :-)

Cheers

Eta Beta