Al Quaida

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Thu Sep 12 22:01:35 CEST 2002

Henri Kunne <HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl> wrote:

>> The Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang (VG) presents
>> an article called "al-Quaida inspired by Donald
>> Duck?". The first few lines says: "It's in the
>> story Attack of the Space.Varmints' from 1987, by
>> the famous Disney-creator Don Rosa that the near
>> prophetic events take place."
>
> Guess it's better to take a look over here:
> http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=8798928

OH! I am VERY SORRY that I din't present the direct
link in the first place!

> http://rto73.0catch.com/index.htm
> The article is not to be found at the link
> above. (Rather fascist site, too.)

Fascist? Why?
As far as I have seen (not very much though) that site
supports women in moslem societies fighting for
freedom and respect, and it also support the American
and Israeli campaigns against blind terrorism.

Sigvald :-)