The history of Duckburg

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Thu Sep 19 01:04:55 CEST 2002

Hi all!

I need your help!

For the time being I am writing the history of
Duckburg for DDF(R)APPET (the fanzine for The Danish
Donaldist Society - DDF). I am now working with the
first part in which I intend to cover the history up
to Cornelius Coots arrival to Drakeborough in 1818.

Do anyone here know about:

a) Any information provided by Carl Barks or Don Rosa
about the Duckburgarea/Calisota pre to the European
colonisation from 1579?

b) Any information provided by Carl Barks or Don Rosa
about indians in the Duckburgarea/Calisota?

c) Any information provided by Carl Barks about the
Duckburgarea/Calisota before 1818?

Best regards from
Sigvald :-)