Richie Rich and hair-color

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:22:16 CEST 2002

>Sabrinia is an Archie characther, you are thinking of Wendy

Oops. Indeed. Sorry.
Archie-line of comics is just a little bit better than Harvey.. But that's
my opinion only. I know Archie Andrews and his gang is very popular in USA,
but here in Finland he never got much attention... Sunday newspaper edition
published for decades on weekly magazine "Apu". Few efforts have been made
during the years to launch his own book, but all failed after few issues.

And back to the Disney comics:
Fellow Finn Jaakko Pirinen wrote:
>"But that's not the thing that confused me most: in the actual story,
>Scrooge's _both_ sisters had brown hair (Hortense's hair being a bit
>darker). And now, in the second part of the very same story, colours are
>again "normal""

I didn't noticed that, but it's true! Don never colors his own work, nor
does anyone else. That's just strange mixup, I guess. How was this
hair-color done in other editions?
And welcome to the list, Jaakko!

Timo

^^''*''^^