what a fanzine can contain?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Sep 29 03:08:04 CEST 2002

HelpThat the question. I have some themes about I would like publish a fanzine --pulps, Doc Savage partycularly, and Disney Comics-- but is a fanzine related to Barks, Rosa and other Duck artists and duck art what I am thinking about just now.

Well, I know some of you have experience on fanzines, so I would like know about what I can publish and what no in a Disney comics fanzine. Of course will be a very limited run of issues...

I'll thank you any word about the matter...

Fabio

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar