Donal Bebek all-Rosa

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sun Apr 13 19:21:02 CEST 2003

hello,
Just thought some of you might be interested. the local weekly (Indonesia)
has an all-Rosa issue just out in print. It contains the stories of:
BB vs. Money Bin (including the Money Bin Blueprints)
Sharpie of Culebra Cut
The Coin
and Treasure Under Glass

Also included are the articles of $crooge McDuck, Don Rosa, Carl Barks, and
a few other things. In one of the articles, it also mentioned Dan Shane name
as "a friend of Don Rosa's who's helped drawing the blueprints" Thought you
might be interested, Dan. I've bought a few copies for some who i knew will
be interested, like AC.

the local editors also said that they are unable to print credits for disney
comic stories because Disney does NOT allow that. They also said that
AndersAnd used to print the credits until 1992 but since 1994 forward, they
never print the credits again. I have several Anders And issues and actually
the ones below 1992 has no credits while the 1998 ones contains em. hmm???
and furthermore, they also responded, to the request of a reader who asked
them to put in the credits, by saying that there's also the "story index"
(story code) of the stories from which a reader can know the writer/artist
of any story. Sounds like an indirect mention of Inducks ;-)
They used to print the link to deWolf's Disney Comics Worldwide once fyi. I
still have that issue to send along to Arthur. Sorry Arthur for the long
wait.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal

PS Anyone's a comic store owner in US/Canada? I'd like to ask a favor or
two, pls :-) thx in advance.