Not to, but about Don Rosa

Carlos De Gregorio carlosdeg at mundofree.com
Mon Apr 14 23:57:35 CEST 2003

Are you really sure that that book contain all his stories about Scrooge
McDuck?

Well, not "all his stories about Scrooge McDuck" (a big amount of Rosa´s stories are "about
Scrooge"!), but the stories about his youth, the series usually called  "The Life and Times of
Scrooge McDuck".
Yes, I own this book too, and I´ll send you a scan of the cover (I can´t scan inside the book,
sorry). I think it´s a good edition, in full colour, although it has a soft cover, and the
measures are 24 x 17 cm.
If you know the Inducks archives, you can verify the content of this book in
http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/issue?it-SUD+17
Bye
Carlos