DCML Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

Tarj tarj123 at online.no
Fri Apr 25 01:33:09 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!
I used to be an infrequent contributor to the list during '97-'99 (I think it
was!), and have now, due to a blatantly studenty life in Liverpool, UK,
degraded to the status of infrequent reader of the list.
However I am breaking years of silence for an appeal:
I am hoping to learn spanish, and seeing as I have a depressingly short
attention span when it comes to traditional language learning manuals, I was
hoping someone might be able to point me in the direction of a website where I
can purchase a copy of the collected spanish-version Life of $crooge series,
if it exists.
Thanks in advance!

Norwegian-Irish student in England
Tarjei