AC, DvE and DR

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Mon Aug 4 22:45:25 CEST 2003

DANIËL + DON:

On Monday 04 August 2003 22:20, Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:
> SOEREN KRARUP OLESEN to ANDERS CHRISTIAN SIVEBAEK, 04-08-2003:
> > AC, please do NOT stop thinking! :-) C'mon, gents (and this goes
> > for Daniël as well). All this talk about heiring this or that
> > from Barks is getting a bit tedious--as if he was the only
> > reference point.
>
> My email was NOT about Barks being the only reference point.
> Why do you think so?

"Think so"?! But your major reference point *is* Barks, Daniël, or
am I missing some details in your mails. Not that I care personally,
because my mail is about other things than your personal preferences.

Besides, I do not wish to start a quarrel with you Daniël, basically
because I believe that we agree too much--do correct me, if I am wrong.

I quoted a private mail from Don, because I find it utterly childish,
and that's all there is to it. If a mail or a message reach some kind of
sillyness, I find it both lack-of-respect but also worth to show to
the happy readers of this mailing list.

If messages on the other hand were explaining or thoroughly answered like
"yes-I-see-your-point-but..." that would be fine, but in this particular
case...no, Sire!

Søren