The Dirty Dozen

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Aug 9 17:05:44 CEST 2003

RICH BELLACERA, 08-08-2003:

> In the Wolf/Pigs stories there is a gang of badguys called
> The Foul Fellows' Club or The Dirty Dozen.
> I know several of the members are: [...]
> But that's only 10 members.   Who are the other two?

Maybe there's a joke behind it? They can't count, for example?

In the Dutch stories, the club's name and announcements mostly are
misspelled. This shows that they haven't been to school very often.
(Other stories reveal that they've been to a different school where
they were *taught* to ignore regular education.)

--- Daniël