Little "nice" Wolf

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Aug 9 20:32:55 CEST 2003

Hi all!

I have now seen the name "Little bad Wolf" mentioned so many times here on
DCML that I think it's time to tell you exactly what I think about it.

I think that it sounds ironic and is obviously very confusing to the
children who read such stuff. My friendly advice to Gary Leach and our other
friends in Gemstone is that they should correct his name so that it fits
that particularly wolf's current personaliy and also his Scandinavian names.
And IMO that's possible to do as long as Mr. G. Blum is alowed to change the
name of Ms. Emily Quackfaster into whatever suits his own taste.

Sigvald