Sigvald (SV: Florence Quackfaster)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Aug 10 16:21:06 CEST 2003

SIGVALD GROSFJELD to M.J. PRIOR, 09-08-2003:

>> Afaik, the first and probably only apparition of Miss Quackfaster's
>> first name as 'Emily' was in Don Rosa's Lo$ part 11. Geoffrey Blum
>> could easily have missed that piece of information as it's probably
>> not very widespread.

> Or it again proofs his (IMO) lack of respect for other artists,
> Barks included.

And *again* you mix up Barks with Rosa, in your controversial attempts
to connect your logic with reality.

Sigvald, I must admit that I'm getting tired of these kind of
contributions from you.

Notice that this is the THIRD chance you're destroying in your attempts
to have "friendly" conversations on this mailing list. Doing so, you're
also destroying the atmosphere on this mailing list. I thought you cared
about this mailing list, but now I'm tended to think that you only care
for your own ego. Even the artist you praise so much, has complained to
you. Here on this very mailing list, right in your face. Even *that*
doesn't seem to matter to you. You just go on and on and on and on and
on and on and on and on...

Maybe I suggest that YOU have a lack of respect to people in general,
and that your contributions are full of flaming, harming the name and
reputations of just about everyone you mention?

--- Daniël