Goofy / Sport Goofy

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 17:49:59 CEST 2003

I've seen several times in French articles that we should not mistake Goofy
(Dingo in French) with Sport Goofy (also Sport Goofy in French),
who is Goofy sportive cousin (appears in sportive goofy cartoons, and
sportive goofy comics stories). But until today, I had never seen the proof
of that this character existed, except for a story aboçut olympic games, but
as in it we could only meet sport goofy and not goofy, it could hav
 been a liberty of the translator, and the character intended to appear in
the original version could have been goofy.
I just found "Le Journal de Mickey" #1891 (not fully indexed in INDUCKS), and
in it, a story which I didn't find in INDUCKS either (exact
 story code given : D*08052*A, french title : "Dingo laisse entrainer")
In it, both Goofy and Sport Goofy appear, so they are definitely different
characters
does anyone know other stories with this character?

Gilles