Mickey Mouse comic strip returns to America

mas mas at nic.nu
Mon Aug 11 22:20:49 CEST 2003

I don't read my email for two days, and look what happens!  I have more
than a dozen more digests to read/skim through before I'm caught up - so my
apologies if this material has already been covered:

I don't have any information about when or if the Mickey Mouse newspaper
strip was cancelled.

What I'd really like to know is - how can we find out which newspapers are
going to carry the new strip?  And whether or not any compilation volumes
of it will be published?  (as is done with Mutts, Garfield, Dilbert, and
pretty much every other American newspaper strip)

- Mark S.