SV: Who is who in Duckburg

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Tue Aug 12 02:05:32 CEST 2003

mateusz lis <lis- at wp.pl> wrote:

> I've just re-read "Kaczor Donald" 31-2002.
> This is a special 350. issue and it contains
> short descriptions of the most popular Disney
> duck characters. The facts metioned there are
> well-known, but these descriptions are
> interesting for me for other reason. They are
> very similar to these from "Who is who in
> Duckburg" - a site by our friend Sigvald
> Grosfjeld jr.

Very interesting. I think it's a good way of presenting these characters.
Off course they could have added that the actual dates are given by Don
Rosa.

What confuses me a bit about many of the comments in this thread though, is
the skeptic views about publisher's use of information given by Don Rosa.
While other information given by artists other than Don Rosa and Carl Barks
(ref. G.Blum and Ms Guackfaster) doesn't seem to be meet with the same
sceptic views here.

Sigvald