About popularity of creators

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Wed Aug 13 15:01:43 CEST 2003

Timo:
> No Barks collections? Huh.. I hope there'll be soon.
> How long you have had Disney comics weekly in Poland now? And how
> long they
> have printed credits?

"Kaczor Donald" has changed from be-weekly to weekly on on 10th of June,
1997
Editors put credits since issue 23/98 (10th June 1998)

> Did you have any other options? How many votes those other creators got?

Marco Rota - 3%
Romano Scarpa - 3%
William Van Horn - 3%
Daan Jippes - 3%
Ferioli - 2 %
Rodriques - 2 %
Other - 13 %

I did not include such masters like Paul Murry or Floyd Gottfredson, because
their work is not well known here. And I forgot to include Giorgio Cavazzano
in this poll. :-(

Mateusz Lis