Goofy's grandma

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 03:25:30 CEST 2003

Hi!
I saved a page from COA while it had still its old adress (coa.duckburg.dk)
which was the page of this character :

>>>Grandma Goofy
>>>Original name: Grandma Goofy
>>>[GO's grandmother who wears a baseball jersey]
>>>Finnish: Isoäiti Hissu
>>>Italian: Nonna Peppa
>>>Appearances: 2   (US Daily strips:1  ;  US Sunday pages:1)
>>>but this character isn't indexed anymore in COA...

could anyone tell me the references of the strip ad the sunday page?
if anyone could provide scans and info on the character and on the plot,
that'd be nice

there is another story in which a grandma of Goofy appears :
The Granny Hang-Up"(W SG 42-01) by Kay Wright  ( called "Granny Goof")
scans of this grandma would be welcome too

Rich, is it possible that the scan of grandma you sent me is from one of
these stories?

If anybody is aware of other appearances of Goofy's grandma, please tell me

Gilles
ps : David, thank you for the original names