Answer to M.J. Prior

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Aug 16 00:20:00 CEST 2003

M.J. Prior <M.J.Prior at student.rug.nl> wrote:

> Yes, what you're saying here is basically:
> "All Italian artists are bad, because Marco
> Rota once wrote a story which showed Grandma
> and $crooge being brother and sister."

No, what I was actually trying to say is that the Italian artists seems to
have so strong feelings for their own Disney universe that they seem to
forget that the American Disney universe is the original and thus IMO most
correct one in such special cases.

> But I have to admit, Sigvald, that you *do*
> seem to try and pick your wordings with greater
> care and almost without typographical errors.

Yes, I have realized that I need to be more careful when addressing DCML in
order to be taken seriously and to avoid causing unwanted trouble. I do hope
that my efforts do help to reach these goals.

> And do you see that you're almost the only one
> here that can get all upset and worked up about
> something that contradicts Rosa?

Maybe so, it's sometimes difficult to don't comment such issues when one has
very clear opinions on these same issues.

> Please tell us about the things you like,
> instead of about what you don't like. Do you
> like Scarpa or Cavazzano? Feel like discussing
> them?

I don't know much about this Cavazzano, but are more familiar with Scarpa. I
like his "The Talisman of Amundsen" story.

Sigvald