Help needed for script...

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Mon Aug 18 11:45:00 CEST 2003

Hello, dear friends. Still working on this script of mine, and has to give warm
thanks to everybody that helped me out on my Latin.

...still, I need MORE help.

My question today: Any opera lovers here? (The music, not the browser) Can
anyone help me digging up the lyrics of "Largo" from Gioachino Rossini's "The
Barber of Seville"? Preferrably the original Italian ones?

I realize by writing this that many may find me WAY off-topic, but as I need
this information for a Disney comic, and know that everybody here is kind and
helpful, I give it my best shot. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of great
opera mailing lists online... :-(

Olaf