Michiel foolishly endeavours into further depths

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Mon Aug 18 15:15:33 CEST 2003

Quoting "M.J. Prior" <M.J.Prior at student.rug.nl>:

> I just checked: not a single Mouse story from "Topolino
> Noir" has been published in Norway. Are you familiar with
> any *modern* (nineties) Italian Mouse story?

What? NOW I'm baffled and confused. Not that I'm familiar with the
title "Topolino Noir", but if it's so popular I would have guessed it would be
out in Norway... And, are you saying that NO NINETIES' ITALIAN MICKEY STORIES
have been printed in Norway?

Hmm... Did you use INDUCKS? If so, please note that most of the
Norwegian "Pocketbok"s are not indexed... so they won't be listed. However, if
they're published in Sweden or Denmark, they most likely are here as well. Are
they?

If not, I'm shocked. Yes, I think old Italian Mickey stories are good, but that
doesn't mean I don't want new ones... So what is going on?

Not to be rude, Michiel, but... PLEASE tell me you're wrong here. If more than
a decade of good stories is hidden from us up here, I can't really seem to
figure out why. So... Could it be that you have read wrong (or that INDUCKS let
you down), or is the Norwegian cimic situation really that bad?

Olaf