Scrooge's Fortune Calculation

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 19:56:05 CEST 2003

Sigvald wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I just recieved he following very interesting mail in my
> Yahoo-mail box:

[snip]

Is it just me, or have I seen something very similiar to this in an old letter column? Anyway, although this makes absolutely no sense to me because math is the spawn of Satan himself, I can appreciate the time and effort put into such calculations, although the entire idea that someone would sit down and figure out such a thing kind of scares me.

Still, I'm all for bizarre calculations and whatnot.

The real question is: how many times did Donald mentally and physically abuse Huey, Duey, and Louie before 1951?
--
Dane