Nitpicking Excuses

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 04:16:18 CEST 2003

Harry Fluks wrote:

>> The ones I've seen are great, featuring cover gags almost as
>> clever as [those! those!] of Barks'.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

>I had to read this 3 times before I understood what you
>meant, Dane! I had never seen the word "those" written as
>"thoughs" before! And it's only 1 letter away from
>"thoughts", but pronounced very differently...
>(I don't mean to be rude to you or anyone; I just thought
>this was a very funny typo.)

Haha! Thanks for pointing it out!

In this mailing-list in particular, I seem to try to throw together a bunch
of ideas randomly, rather than concentrating on actual sentence structure and
spelling.

Sorry about that, and I must admit that I probably wouldn't catch it if I
went back and read it several times...

This is what you get when you stick an American teenager on DCML.
--
Dane