Google / Rosa's Chavalier Noir

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Aug 20 12:56:06 CEST 2003

OLAF S*LSTRAND to SIGVALD GROSFJELD, 17-08-2003:

> Also, I'm writing this because I know it will make me a much more
> popular Disney artist. Why is that? Well, one more DCML post gives
> one more Google hit.

I won't help you. And most certainly not after seeing your sun-glasses
photo (http://www.andebyonline.com/olaf). There you look as if you
already *have* won the "Giant Google Web Poll 2003". Hrmphf!

So, as you can see on top of this email, I'm now "censoring" your name
from now on! :-)

> But... don't EVERYBODY use own characters? Does Don Rosa show
> disrespect of Barks for using Le Chavalier Noir in a few stories?

What happened with that French villain? Will he return? I think he
had lots of story possibilities.

--- Daniël van Eijmeren, searching for his own sun-glasses

BTW. Is the character "ë" the same as "e", in Google? I always wonder
how search machines handle such familiar-looking, but non-standard
characters.