Rosa's Black Knight

Daniel J. Neyer jerryblake2 at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 23:26:26 CEST 2003

I agree, Daniel, that the Black Knight had loads of story possibilities.
I was hoping Rosa had done another story featuring him in the years we
Yanks were without comics, but I take it he hasn't? Too bad; maybe he'll
decide to let BK "return" soon. I think he's the best original villain
Rosa's created--though, from Part One of 3 CABELLAROS RIDE AGAIN, I think
he may have a rival in Alfonso "Gold Hat" Bedoya (Like Don, I'm a
TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE fan).