Geography in Luck of the North - again!

Myklebust,Are are.myklebust at f1101.aetat.no
Fri Aug 22 09:05:48 CEST 2003

Hi!

Sorry for the confusion;

What I meant to write in my first mail was;
" Nothing indicates that the American publishers have changed the setting
FROM Greenland TO ALASKA.  (I am here referring to Sigvald's statement;
"It's just that I have this strange feeling that the US publisher's for
some reason may have altered/censored this story at this point.")
A setting north for Alaska would certainly be more familiar to American
readers then Greenland, SO CARL BARKS PLACED THE ACTION IN THE STORY TO
THIS AREA."

Are Myklebust